Lockhaven Golf Club - Home
Welcome to Lockhaven Golf Club
Managed by Walters Golf Management
"... I would place Lockhaven Golf Club among the very best golf courses in Southern Illinois ... The design is first rate."
- Southern Illinois Golf magazine, 2007
Since opening in 1956, Lockhaven Golf Club has served as a staple of the community for golfers and non-golfers alike, while remaining one of the premier golf clubs in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Once a private club, this course is now open to the public for daily fee golf play.
- Premier 18-hole golf course: The eye-pleasing, highly-regarded design is enjoyable for both golf enthusiasts and recreational golfers.
- Spacious, formal dining room: Open, airy, and window-ladened room with a beautiful view of the golf course that is complemented by an experienced chef and a friendly serving staff.
- Cozy bar and grill: For more casual socializing and dining.
- Large, tree-shaded patio area: For outdoor entertainment.
- Meeting rooms: Private areas for your off-site meetings.
- Pool (seasonal): Great for fun summer events.
- Competitive rates: Comparable with other facilities of the same caliber.
- Planning and Coordination Services: Lockhaven can help plan and coordinate everything for your event, from your menu (standard fare to custom cuisine), to decor (simple table decorations to elegant themes), to entertainment.
- Attractive location: Located just off the scenic Great River Road (Hwy 100), and only 10 minutes from historic Alton, Elsah, Argosy Casino, tourist-friendly Grafton, and Pere Marquette State Park.
How can we help you - please contact us by clicking here.
Managed By Walters Golf Management